Click here to sign up for Safe Mobility for Life updates.
Learn the Keys to Achieve Safe Mobility for Life
This Month's Highlighted Resources
Working together with its member organizations and community partners, the Safe Mobility for Life Coalition’s mission is to implement a strategic plan to increase the safety, access, and mobility for aging road users and eliminate fatalities and reduce serious injuries.
Here are some ways we can all work together to help Floridians achieve mobility independence:
- Become a Community Partner.
- Share messages from our a Older Driver Safety Awareness Week 2021 Toolkit.
- Request a workshop for your community.
- Sign up for our Listserv and newsletter lists to receive the latest updates.
- Request free educational materials for your lobbies, waiting rooms, clubhouses, and front desks – anywhere that you can share!
- Reach out to your loved ones to start the conversation about safe driving.
- Make driver safety a routine part of your medical services as a health care provider.
- Watch and share the "Helping Florida's Aging Drivers Stay Safe and Mobile" law enforcement training video and request Driver Medical Referral visor cards for your law enforcement team.
- Design roadways and communities that support people of all ages and abilities.
Whether you are an older adult, family member caregiver, health care professional, member of law enforcement, local government agency, engineer or planner, aging service provider, transit agency, or safety advocate, all of the information needed to improve the safety, access, and mobility for Florida's aging road users is right here.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please email and let us know!