Meet the new and improved Florida's Guide to Safe Mobility for Life. This guide provides detailed information on the keys to achieve Safe Mobility for Life:
- Understand the impact aging has on driving
- Be proactive as a driver, pedestrian, bicyclist, transit rider, motorcyclist, and golf cart driver
- Plan for life beyond the driver's seat
The guide contains new features including interactive worksheets plus state and local resources to help you develop and put your transportation plan into action!
To order your own copy of the guide click here to go to the Resource Center page.
Click here or on the guide image to the right to download a PDF version.
Also available in Spanish! Click here to download the PDF of the Spanish version of the guide.
The guide is available as a free app for iPhone and android users. Visit the following sites to download to your smart phone or tablet.
- Guide for Apple iPhones (English)
- Guide for Apple iPhones (Spanish)
- Guide for android phones (English)
- Guide for android phones (Spanish)
Florida's Guide to Safe Mobility for Life is designed to help older adults continue to drive as long as safely possible, and to share information to help prepare for the day when they retire from driving.
Descargar Libro Electronico para Windows
Descargar Libro Electronico para Mac OS
All of the forms and worksheets from the guide are available here for you to fill out and/or print. Click on the image to download.
||Mi Opciones de Transporte
|Hoja de Costo de Automovil
||Mi Plan de Transporte
Spread the message to help all Floridians achieve Safe Mobility for Life. Click the image to the right to download a valuable PDF toolkit that provides:
- An overview of resources available in the guide
- Easy-to-use photos and graphics
- Concisely written articles about the guide
- Website content (including web banners and buttons)
- Social media posts
The toolkit is a one-stop-shop, making it easy to share these resources across websites, newsletters, and social media.